Sunday, February 7, 2016

SuperBowl 50 is here!

So tonight the Carolina Panthers take on the Denver Broncos in what looks to be an epic battle. Broncos have a swarming defense and Cam Newton has been sensational this season despite having lost his big #1 receiver, Kelvin Benjamin.

Predictions? Expectations?

I thoroughly see this as Carolina's game to lose. The stars seemed to have aligned for Cam even though this is his first appearance at the big game... It is also, however, looking like this will be Peyton Manning's LAST trip to the bowl. A lot of people are saying that it should be Peyton because this is his last shot and father time is catching up to him but I'm not on that bandwagon. I think Cam deserves this on what seems like his comeback season after performing so poorly last year with injuries.

I'm rooting for the Panthers and will be watching tonight with my best friend and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment