Friday, April 22, 2016

3 weeks into the new season

Seems I haven't posted in like forever. Back in February it was... Not a lot has changed for me. Family still is what it is, Ethan is 7 months old now and my oldest 2 just had their prom. But that's off topic...

Anime is just getting into the swing of this new season and there are some pretty decent shows. I think I've started watching about 7 or 8... actually I'm wrong. Just took a peek at MAL and its 12 new shows I've been watching... not 8.

Here they are in no particular order:
Endride
Onigiri
Terra Formars Revenge
Big Order
Hundred
Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?
Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Koutetsujou no Kabaneri
Boku no Hero Academia
Macross Delta
Sousei no Onmyouji

Oddly enough, I also started to read manga again. And now that I got the app working on my phone I think I'll read more during my commutes to work.

Another interest thats gotten really interesting is the TV shows I've been watching. 

The Blacklist just had a game changing event... Liz died. Take that in for a second... Liz actually died. She was believed to be the main character or at least that was the belief that I held. I guess that wasn't the case. At the same time, I'm not sure how the series is going to progress without her. Especially considering that she died literally in child birth and the baby lived. 

The Flash is heating up... or cooling down or... I really don't know what to say about the series. Season 2 villain is Zoom and we find out it ended up being Jay Garrick all along. The Flash from Earth 2. Barry's venture seems to have bore fruit and his speed has quadrupled but he still manages to lose to Zoom over some poor choices made by his character. Now we're at our lowest where Zoom has stolen Barry's speed and Caitlin at the same time and Barry is left without any means to rectify the situation.

Lastly is GAMING!!

One game in particular has been occupying most of my time... The Division.

This game is a decent mixture of genres. You get the shooter aspect, its guns obviously. There is an RPG element with the levels and the gear drops. There is a tactical aspect due to cover being a major part of the action and gameplay. The story is actually a really good one too. I like the pacing as it all unfolds with how you unlock and complete objectives.

No comments:

Post a Comment