Friday, November 7, 2014

Geez I'm Lazy

I think I might need to set a schedule for this... I do enjoy posting but at the same time with work, family, xbox and the like... I'm just finding it hard to maintain. Not to mention how much anime I typically watch or how much Manga I read. And then there's Football... Not enough time in a day... So lets just say I watched a bunch of stuff and I'm currently caught up on most of what I'm watching.... Like Grisaia or SAO. Also been on my tablet like everyday back and forth on my commute to work reading manga. I love Batoto. Simply love it... Best website hands down for reading  manga... I know about the legalities of everything and I'm not promoting "stealing" anyones IP... But some of these manga are never going to make it to the states and I really wanted to read em.

Really feeling Your Lie in April. Wish the manga would progress but they are taking their time translating/scanlating it. The show is about to catch up to where I've read to... Which makes me a sad sad panda.

No comments:

Post a Comment