Friday, December 4, 2015

New Trailer

So the new Superman v Batman trailer was just released and it's pretty epic. I'm not a big DC fan but I think I may have to go and see this movie. 

The trailer shows Clark and Bruce meeting at a party and then proceeding to take pot shots at one another. I don't know if they know each others secret identities or what not because that's not made clear but it's almost hinted at. Action sequences ensue and then the obligatory storm and lightning scene. At the end we're treated to some Wonder Woman. 

Even if you're not into super hero movies I think this one might be ok. However, Batman and Superman are two of the most recognizable characters in the media verse. Their clash could be epic. Hopefully the movie doesn't disappoint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment