Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mobile Games

If you're like me then you probably have a bevy of games installed in your mobile device that you could break out at any given moment... Being a gamer really doesn't help much. I'd like to say I only have a couple installed, but the truth of the matter is that its probably close to 20 games installed.

There not all lil rinky dink games like words with friends or angry birds... Although Angry Birds is kind of a big thing in the mobile gaming world. Most of them are RPG related... It seems I'm an RPG junkie... For better or worse I just like the idea of getting stronger to the point that everyone else is irrelevant. There's a few games that kind of sate this desire for me...

Kritika The White Knight [Link]
Zenonia S: Rifts in Time [Link]
Jetpack Fighter [Link]
BattleHand [Link]
Rise of Heroes [Link]
Little Raiders [Link]
Brave Frontier [Link]

These are the games I'm playing right now... There are more but I think these are the RPGs I got running on my phone. There are some other ones like some Tower Defense or TD's that I play plus a few racing type games... but we're only talkin about the RPGs.


No comments:

Post a Comment