Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Shows With Some Promise

So I've been watching these new shows and Adobe aren't half bad.

Rail Wars seems like it's going to be a fun little entertaining show. Lil bit of ecchi going on with some quirky comedic moments. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on that one.

Aldnoah Zero looks interesting but I don't know if I can take another space humans vs. earthly humans story without there being some twist. That is unless it's a Gundam story.

Persona 4 and Tokyo ESP are both very interesting. The latter dealing with psychokinetic ability users at war... Can't wait to watch more. Persona is more about another reality... At least that's how it looks. I'll be watching and giving updates as things unfold.

There are a couple others but I'll get to them next time.

Matane!

No comments:

Post a Comment