Thursday, March 26, 2015

Vacation in progress...

Alright then... some quick updates...

Forza Horizon 2 - Love this game. Wish it came out instead of Forza 5. So much more fun and has such a good flow about it. I think I'm 4 or 5 championships away from being in the Horizon Finale is its being called and I have fallen in love with this open world driving game.

Dragonball Xenoverse - Did not play it during my vacation... Not that its bad but WoW and Forza have been occupying all my free game time.

Hardline - Did get some more time with this playing with my buds. Game is getting better but they have to fix the flaws... the spawn system is HORRID! Its like its completely random but makes sure you're in an enemy line of sight before it spawns you and vice versa. I've been in a couple games where I was camping a spot and in my view it spawns like 3 guys in a row. I mow them all down and wait for more but it just felt wrong. They didn't have a chance.

World of Warcraft - I am trying desperately to get to 100 before this week finishes so I can at least say I've got there but I may not have the time. Granted I've got 2 days to go but I can't just sit in front of the computer all day or at least I'm trying not to.

In other news....

JEREMY CLARKSON IS SACKED!
Apparently they will not be renewing his contract and Top Gear for this season is I guess finished. What that means for Richard and James I dunno but it sure wont be the same without them. I can't watch the US version... I just can't. I tried... Tanner is cool and Rutledge is at least funny but that other guy who looks like a shorter Tony Danza is just annoying.

Anime Updates for me...

Your Lie in April - Finished this in both print form and in show form. I'll be honest. I nearly cried at the end, which doesn't really happen with anime. I won't spoil it for those who may read this... not that there's that many but this is probably my favorite show this season.

Cross Ange - This show is about to end. One more to go and it'll all be over. Have to say that I liked it more than I thought I would... The plot got more complicated over time and its got shounen written all over it with how the main enemy is nearly invincible.

No comments:

Post a Comment