Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finished a Couple...

So I watched the end of two shows that I enjoyed. One was a carry over from a previous season and the other was a 13 episode show that began this season.

-Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Bladeworks)
I've seen the other versions. This was a retelling following the unlimited bladeworks storyline. I have to say that I rather enjoyed this. You always had the notion from the other series that Rin and Emiya were going to end up together but I don't recall them actually doing it. Seeing it here was a welcomed addition to their characters. Not sure yet if this is my favorite iteration of the series but well worth a watch for anyone who likes the Fate/Stay series.

-Plastic Memories
This show took me by surprise. Very simple and not over the top. Bittersweet love story between a cyborg/android (I'm not really sure what to call them) and a young man just starting out at a new job. Decent animation and just enough character depth to care about what happens to them along the way. I'd recommend taking a peek at this if you have a chance hopefully you'll enjoy it as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment