Monday, September 22, 2014

So It's Been 9 Days... Alot Happened?

Its been a while I guess since I've posted. Being on vacation... well, a stay-cation more like it I was totally unmotivated to post or do just about anything other than sit around and play Madden 15. It's my first Madden in like 3 years and I have to say, Ultimate Team is pretty fun but nerve racking at the same time. I've kind of come to a conclusion that I'm also not very good at the game as well... I can knock out the computer pretty well, but cant seem to win any games online. I'm exaggerating, I've won like 7 games but im like 7 wins and like 15 losses... Its a terrible record. But on to more pressing things....

THE SEASON IS ENDING!!!

Thats right... there is a bunch of anime that is wrapping up their season and calling it a day... Maybe season 2 will be in the cards for some, but definitely not all... So on with the RATINGS!!

(only rating shows that are ending... that I watched)

Rail Wars: B+
Guilty pleasure and good dose of comedy, nuanced romance and action. Light hearted with no serious plot.

Aldnoah.Zero: A-
Ok, this show was a solid A and nearly A+ until the last episode. I'm not going to spoil it if you haven't seen it but it literally changed everything in the end... Left me with a clear WTF moment.

Note: Season 2 announced for this

Captain Earth: B+
This was a 2 season stretch over 25 episodes and it was decently paced throughout. Character development was pretty good... Not enough back story IMO but that is fine. Plot twist @ the end was nice change of pace as they were starting to rinse and repeat the enemy encounters.

Blue Spring Ride: B
I've said it before, I don't typically do Shojo stuff. Something about this struck me. Decided to watch and was fed a sentimental story about love lost and refound and learning to love again. Very touching and pretty cool how they re-united almost as strangers.

That is all that HAS ended... there are actually a couple other series that will be ending this week or the next before the new season kicks off last week in September... I think first ep of the new season is on like Sept 28 or so.. I've picked up, or should I say, slated myself to watch probably 10 new series... This fall is going to be busy. I'll post up the other ratings once the shows finish... 





No comments:

Post a Comment