Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2 More Series Kick the Bucket

I did mention there were others that were ending didn't I?

Blade Dance of the Elementalers: B
Finally finished Blade Dance of the Elementalers. This was a pretty cool show but overall almost run of the mill harem anime. I did a lil more checking and apparently this show barely scratches the surface of the material its based on. There are a bunch of Light Novels and its supposed to get better and better... I wonder if they'll approve a second season and keep it moving. I wouldn't mind watching some more. Basically some girls can make a contract with a spirit and use them to fight. The story centers around the only guy who can do it being pulled into a school to participate in the blade dance and everything that comes along the way.

The second show I wrapped up was... 
Tokyo ESP: A
This show came in under the radar for me... Didn't really know what to expect but gave it a shot. Was a pretty good premise about people getting super natural powers from golden flying fish. Sounds.. fishy? It actually turned out pretty good. MC ends up being female but not a problem. She comes through and delivers a good performance. Supporting cast was great... Hell, they even had a cameo of Leonidas from 300 as one of the characters. It was hilarious to say the least... This show is well worth the watch.

I don't remember off the top of my head if thats all thats going to be ending but if there are more I'll be sure to post up what they are and what I thought. 

Matane!

No comments:

Post a Comment