Saturday, September 13, 2014

Sword Art Online 2 Episode 11


So I'm pretty much an SAO fanboy and I'm not ashamed to admit it... This was a good ep IMO and I look forward to the next as usual. Now for that recap..

Sinon and Kirito are still hold up in the desert cave trying to analyze the situation. Kirito comes up with a pretty convincing hypothesis... So, Death Gun isnt working alone... From the way he sees it he must have a partner that moves around in the real world while the DG avatar gets into position in the game. Like he cant just shoot someone with the handgun that kills until the partner actually infiltrates the Avatars IRL house and readies some kind of poison. The little cross gesture he performs when he shoots an avatar is to check his watch so they can synchronize the killing IRL.

Kirito and Sinon have decided to gamble next time on using Kirito as a decoy and Sinon will do what she does best and thats be a sniper. Tho they arent sure about DG abilities because his rifle is also powerful and has a silencer. Seems like its going to heat up from here and I am rather excited to see what happens...

At one point I had the first 10 volumes of the GN translated into English but a tragic HDD failure literally took 3TB worth of information from me.. I literally lost like everything I had been accumulating for nearly 10 years.. Makes me sad but there would be no way to have backed that stuff up... paying for online storage upwards of 3TB would have been quite expensive. Oh, well... win some and lose some... live and learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment