Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Manga Extravaganza!

So I changed my morning and evening commute to reading manga now... I didn't realize how much I really needed to catch up on... not to mention the series that I've followed and never read a single chapter...

Like I just finished Aflame Inferno... Great story but the author like quit half way through to work on another project.

Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Current up to Ch 137
Baby Steps - Current up to Ch 230
Akame ga Kill! - Current up to Ch 52
Aiki - Completed and started reading the Sequel
Aiki-S - Up to Ch 9
Girls of the Wild's - Current up to Ch 152
Fuuka - Current up to Ch 29
Nisekoi - Current up to Ch 137
Horimiya - Current up to Ch 40
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Current up to Ch 581

There's actually more but im not going to list them all...

Go >>Here<< If you want to see my full history of what I've been watching and reading lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment