Sunday, July 26, 2015

New Series

So I think I probably watch too much anime… I know that sounds weird coming from someone who is writing a blog about the subject but it’s a personal opinion. I’m sure the other side is probably true also, that there are people who watch more and think I could probably step up my game a lil bit.

But…

Despite all that, I actually ended up starting a new series. I found it on Netflix and its’ called Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet.


Synopsis: It’s the future obviously and mankind is locked in a battle for survival against an alien species known as the ‘Hideauze’. They are like plants with tentacles flying in space that shoot lasers… Not very inviting trust me. Anyway in an offensive against the Hideauze, our protagonist, Ensign Ledo, a promising young pilot is lost in a wormhole running away from the failing mission. He awakens six months later on a watery planet inhabited by earthlings thought to be lost when earth froze over millennia ago. The story continues from there…

Now I’m only 2 episodes in and I can already tell that I’m going to like this show. I need to focus on one show and knock that out before I start another but I just can’t help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment