Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A New Season is Upon US!!!

Holy shit... Its time for another new season and a slew of new shows to digest. This one seems incredibly full of possibilities... A few of which I have already started to watch... Lets hop right in!!

1st up... Mobile Suit Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans. I've watched ep 1 and like most gundam shows I'm already a fan. Lots of possibilities with the plot and I like where the show started. Good looking show that I intend to watch all the way through.

2nd and 3rd on the block - The Asterisk War and Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Both these shows involve a special school for youngsters with abilities that have to fight in tournaments. The MC of both end up seeing their love interest in the buff in the opening episode and end up fighting and defeating them even though they are supposed to be inferior. Good stories and nice animation. I have been reading the Cavalry manga and Its been good so far.

At 4th is Heavy Object. This show is about war thats no longer fought by people but through Objects. Large war machines that have super advanced weaponry. Appears the MC is a student engineer learning about the Objects and making friends with a Princess who pilots one.

In at 5th is Lance N' Masques. Simple show about a kid who has a white knight complex that he cant control. When he sees a lady in trouble he has to go to her aid. He finds a lil girl who needs his help and shes the daughter of a major conglomerate.

Lastly to be getting watched is Testament of Sister New Devil Season 2. Nothing to really talk about with this one... Its season 2 of a show I enjoyed the first time around.

Fringe shows that have piqued my interest but I'm not all in just yet....

Beautiful Bones -Sakurako's Investigation-. Kind of seems like Bones the TV show. The MC loves bones and appears to be a forensic anthropologist of some sorts. Pretty decent story and nice animation. There's a hint of comedy so I may watch more.

Komori-san Can't Decline! - Saw 1 ep and its shorts... like 8 to 10 minutes I think. Very cute and simple with no big plots.

There are a few more shows I'm watching but I'll leave them for another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment