Saturday, October 4, 2014

Gundam G no Reconguista ep 1

New Season!!! and that means... New shows! And there is alot of them... I'll start with what I just watched and add more as time goes on..

I've never been a fan of the G Gundam series and it appears this one may actually be a little different so I've resolved myself to watch them...

Gundam G no Reconguista

Only 1 episode in and I'm not really sure whats going on. Not a whole lot has been established... Maybe thats why they released 2 episodes I think.. I'll probably come back and write some more after I watch the 2nd episode. They did introduce a couple characters... Bell appears to be the MC. Ms Monday appears to be linked with the Gundams and shes actually caught in the opening sequence falling into the atmosphere. Looks like she doesn't talk until the Gundam shows up when they are on the Crown, its the orbital elevator i think anyway.

I have some high hopes for this show as it has a unique art style and the way they are drawing the characters and the gundams seems very unique. I hope it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment