Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gotta Catch 'Em All





So one of the other things i picked up for myself this tax season was a Nintendo 3DS, The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition,
with Pokémon Y. I also bought a copy of Pokémon X for my eldest daughter so we can play together. I fully understand this is a guilty pleasure but to hell with that. I used to play these when i was a kid and its cool to see it now and compare how much they've changed as a whole. So many new things to do, new ways to get around and new interfaces to be used. Its genuinely fun. Ive already caught a bunch and i hope to get a whole lot more. I started my trial for the Poké Bank app from eShop store on the 3DS because from what I've seen there are NOT enough boxes to house all the pokémon in the game. I like catching them all and filling my boxes with pok
émon i will probably never train cuz its fun.
Fennekin - My Starter

I was somewhere, i can't remember what route it was but there was a pokémon i was in need of catching and it did not wanna be caught. That lil' shit cost me 2 great balls and like 4 regular pokéballs. I was pissed, but felt satisfied when it finally gave up and just obeyed the pokéball. This seems to be the biggest launch of these types of games that they've had.

Hell, even my daughter is getting into it, playing the game and watching the cartoon show. My son, he's only 3 by the way, is totally in love with Pokémon now. I used to watch a lil when i was kid so i got really nostalgic about it and ended up downloading the first 4 series so we could watch them. JESUS!! that shit is taking up 36GB of space... Didn't know it would end up that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment