Sunday, March 30, 2014

The End of an Era

Well... Here we are... at the end of the Winter Season and it feels like everything is ending. Seriously tho, everything really is ending...


  • Hajime no Ippo
  • Strike the Blood
  • Buddy Complex
  • Magical Warfare
  • Nagi no Asukara
  • Chuunibyou Season 2
  • No-Rin
  • Maken-ki! Two
  • Silver Spoon Season 2
  • Golden Time
  • Tokyo Ravens
  • The Pilot's Love Story
  • Engaged to the Unidentified
  • D-Frag
  • Witch Craft Works
  • Log Horizon
  • Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
All of these either ended or have one episode left... Oh and dont let me forget Kill La Kill... THAT SHIT WAS AWESOME!!! I was so happy at how that ended that it almost didnt matter that it was over. I don't know if there is plans to continue in a second season... or even where that storyline would go. As much as I'm sad to see them all end, I do feel kind of relieved. I wont have to worry about keeping up with 26 shows anymore. I'm actually still in the process of cleaning up some series that i started and neglected. I'm just finished Magical Warfare (they need to go a S2 on this cuz the way it ended was whack), I'm about half way through SYD* and Zvezda Plot and i really hope i can switch gears back into liking Hamatora, Noragami and Wizard Barristers.

Sayonara Winter Season 2013-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment