Sunday, March 16, 2014

State of Affairs!

So right now... I shouldnt be typing this, but playing Titanfall. I'm not however due to Gamestop being complete Douchebags. My wife pre-ordered the game for me... I think I might have mentioned it before, and I was expecting the game to be happily delivered to me on launch day. FAT CHANCE! The stupid tracking information on the order woudn't even populate til like 2 days ago and it said, finally, that my game would be here on Saturday, March 15th. I was ecstatic to say the least, cuz all my friends had already gotten theirs. 

We're here now... Saturday, March 15th and still no game. I checked early this morning and it was supposedly out for delivery... I checked periodically throughout the day and it still said it was out for delivery to its destination. BULLSHIT! As of this evening, roughly 7:30~8pm its now scheduled to be delivered on Monday the 17th. Jesus god I was livid. Never in my life would I have imagined it would be this botched. So, never in my life will I be ordering a game online from Gamestop, cuz their online processing sucks balls. 

In other gaming news... Still catching Pokémon... Bought X, now i have both and gotten all the starters. All thats left is clearing the rest of the gyms and then the elite four.

----------------------------------Continuing----------------------------------

On another topic... Anime... Are you keeping up?

I thought I was but man I've ended up neglecting some series, even though I like them. Z/X Ignition is falling behind for me and even Tokyo Ravens and Zvezda have more then 1 or 2 episodes I've yet to see.

I have been watching the important ones though...

  • Nisekoi
  • No-Rin (Nourin)
  • Strike the Blood
  • D-Frag
  • Nagi no Asukara
  • Buddy Complex
  • Chuunibyou S2
  • Silver Spoon S2
  • Hajime no Ippo: Rising'
  • Engaged to the Unidentified
And of course Kill La Kill and Golden Time. I think both of them are about to come to a close too. I'll be sad to see them go because they were very good.




I still haven't had much time to check out whats coming next season... Hopefully it's something good. I think the only one I know of is Date A Live II which was good enough to get me to watch season 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment