Monday, March 31, 2014

The Start of Something New

With the winter season over... It's time to look ahead. I don't know how you find out whats going to be airing but i found this nice little site called anichart.net. I think I've visited this website alot recently as I've been prepping for the Spring Season of Anime on Tv!.

Heres what I've come up with... Your results may vary.. we all probably like different genre's I'm sure. I have an affinity for most things comedy. I'm a sucker for a good RomCom and every now and then get drawn in by some Fantasy or Slice of Life. When the mix... Hell, we all WIN! So, I'm going to list a couple I'm excited about and maybe you will be too..

Baby Steps - I typically stay away from sports but i was reading this a while back and i kind of liked it.

Blade and Soul - So, been watching the trailers for the game and I'm hooked. Wanna see how this plays out... plus, the art looks FUCKING AWESOME.

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - Not much info on this.. but like i said, I'm a sucker for RomCom. I'll check it out and see how it goes.. Then give a report.

Date A Live II - I mentioned this a while back. Big fan of season 1, high hopes for season 2.

Fairy Tail - This is apparently a reboot. I actually started watching the original not knowing this was coming. Not mad that i did, and not sure if I'll switch to this instead... having to watch 175 episodes is a tad cumbersome... We'll have to see how this develops.

Is the order a rabbit? - Not much info about this... but its a comedy. I need to see what kind of comedy this is... Because if this is only what its rated as... the slapstick better be heavy!

Gokukoku no Brynhildr - I was reading this a few months ago and its an amazing story. I can only hope this lil Sci-Fi lives up to the Drama and Mystery laid out in the manga.

Monogatari Series: Second Season +a - Ok ok, i've been slacking on this. Monogatari is an AWESOME series and if you dont think so.. GO BACK AND WATCH IT AGAIN!... No, slacking... DO IT! I need to rewatch the Bakemonogatari so i can get my bearings back on this and then watch the one that just finished.

Hitsugi no Chaika - RomCom... NEXT

Isshuukan Friends. - RomCom... NEX.. actually, I read some of this and the premise is pretty good. Wasn't alot of chapters available and I have been neglecting the pile of manga on my phone for some time now. Hopefully the story gets farther than the manga i read up to.

Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - I know nothing of this show except the synopsis and the genre's listed. Rom/Com/Harem and male MC. I'm IN! Plus it kinda sounds a lil like NouCome.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - This is one of the shows im most excited about. Just a lot of buzz around it. I've read some of the manga.. The premise looks awesome. RomCom with Sci-Fi and Magic? Whats not to like?

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to - This show may end up my guilty pleasure... Just like Maken-ki! Two was. Everyone needs a lil Ecchi in their lives. C'mon, live a lil.

No Game No Life - Games, NEETS, Comedy, Ecchi and Adventure... Going to keep an eye on this one. The Synopsis lays out a decent premise but i need to see it in action to get a real feel for how this will play out. 

Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin - The art literally drew me in... Very nicely drawn pictures ^_^. Hopefully the comedy and the romance keep me. 

Seikoku no Dragonar - Read a good bit of the manga on this one and if they can nail the content and keep up the art quality... hopefully the animation is tight too... this could be a really good show. It has that 'star' potential.

/wipes sweat from head...

Glad thats over... But sheesh, I THOUGHT I was going to get a break... but seriously. SERIOUSLY? 16 new shows? I was almost positive it was going to be a light season. Oh well... technically thats still 10 less than i was watching last season. When they all get under way we will see what cream rises to the top. I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment