Sunday, April 13, 2014

Impressions

So week 1 of the new season is under our belts... A lot of new shows popping up and even one I didn't see myself watching. So here goes a first impression, tell me what you think...

Date A Live S2 - Picked right back up where it left off. Love it.
Hitsugi no Chaika - Awkward wizard meets Merc siblings... some comedy, some super power and maybe a lil romance. 
Blade and Soul - Ninja clans and samurai... Vengeance and lil bit of aloof comedy. MUST WATCH this season.
No Game No Life - Ultimate NEET gamer getaway... This lil guy is also a must watch this season. No show like it at the moment and very addicting.
Black Bullet - Jury still out on this one but interesting enough for me to watch at least a couple more episodes. However, knowing my nature I'll probably watch it on principal considering I've already started it.
Kenzen Robo Daimidaler - This show is hilarious... Very ecchi with a funny plot. 
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara - I thought from the title that this was going to be a dating sim rip and probably a cookie cutter crap anime. Boy was i wrong... There is some romance, so far its just the right amount, but the comedy is also interesting. I'll be keeping my eyes on this.
Baby Steps - Watching this for the simple fact that i started reading the manga and for a time it interested me. Odd for me to watch a sports related one but the story seems good enough.
Gokukoku no Brynhildr - Watch it... Its good. I'm not spilling anything about this, only that its a mystery.
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - This show has the funny slice of life thing going for it. Plus there is also the hint of romance... The comedy is a lil more ecchi than some others, and i typically like that. Personal preference.
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - This is a nice show with good comedy going for it. I like how it looks for now and this is gonna stay on my radar for the moment.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - This show I was really looking forward to but its moving slow. Thinking back to the manga though its kinda the way its supposed to be. So, Ill let this one slide for now but im hoping they make it real interesting. 
Seikoku no Dragonar - Really like the outlook on this show and if it continues then this has the potential to be at the forefront this season.

These are the only shows really on my radar.. I know that there are more and people's preferences will vary but every one on this list is more or less a 'need to watch' priority.

*Special Note: Akuma No Riddle - Let me make this clear... I don't watch Yuri or Shojo Ai and although I dont care one way or the other about gays or stories of the such... This show is really good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment