Thursday, April 17, 2014

Slight shift in consumption

So I've been a member of Crunchroll now for a few years but never actually used the site like it was supposed to be used. Only, recently have i subscribed to the pay service to get the extra stuff that comes with it... Which actually isn't a lot now that i think about it. Simulcasts are pretty cool and gaining access to the large library is pretty nice. I'm still not sure how much of it is worth the money that i pay. Granted its only $7 a month and hell, i spend more on that for lunch at work on an average. I think i may put up a poll... See how other people consume their anime...

But back on topic... I have shifted my focus from downloading fansubs to watching streaming wherever possible. I think this is going to considerably make my life easier considering my hard drive space is starting to get a lil low and i dont see any chance in the near future of purchasing a spare or another external for that matter.

There is also other streaming sites... like VIZ and funimation but no subs to those websites... maybe there are free trials... we shall see.



No comments:

Post a Comment