Thursday, April 24, 2014

Tonight I Watched Some Shows... And Read Some Things.

Let's see here...

No Game No Life episode 3 was pretty good. Not as good IMO as the first 2 but its moving the story along. Sadly it ended without a conclusion to the game but its fine i think. You already know they don't lose if its a game so they will become King/Queen of Imanity more or less. 
Kanojo Ga Flag Wo Oraretara episode 3 was fine as far as the episodes go... I know its still early in the series but again i think the first 2 left more of an impact. They did, however, introduce another girl for Souta's harem... Another childhood friend. This time it's a tomboy girl who is now a man-hating battle girl. I'm sure she'll soften up and show some nice Tsun-dere moments. I look forward to them.


Here's a new one... From out of the blue actually. Picked it up on a complete and utter whim....

<Drumroll>


What no applause? So i wasn't sold on the idea... I only read the synopsis like once but was trying to find something to waste about 45 minutes on before bed tonight and gave it a shot. I have to say... Impressed! Enough actually to watch all 3 eps that are available. Wasn't really blown away, the story isn't really that original, but the way they are going about pulling it off is pretty novel and i enjoy the animation. Character designs are good without being overly generic. 3 1/2 or 4 outta 5 I'd say. Good show. If you haven't watched any of this... take a peak, you might be surprised. 

Thats all for now... Well, just one more thing actually... Have you ever had a manga that you just couldnt put down? I'm not perfect, I like to buy the volumes if i can but i DO read most of my stuff online. Usually because they don't sell it in my area in my language... For the life of me i cannot seem to put down Baby Steps. Just completely enthralled with that series. Was glad to see it get animated but im anxious to see how far they take it with a limited number of episodes... Plus the manga has time skips... sometimes months at a time. Going to be interesting going forward. 

-Blackhawksnip3r

No comments:

Post a Comment