Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Lull is Over... Nagi no Asukara 26

Nagi no Asukara is over. I have been watching this from the beginning and wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy it. Very cute story about relationships and people growing up. Kinda reminded me of Kokoro Connect. 

Sadly they never really addressed the Hikari x Manaka relationship. Things just kinda stay the way they are.. kinda. Like after the credits they're taking a stroll and the address what she was supposed to tell him something after the Ojoshi-san ceremony. Chisaki and Tsumugu are kind of a thing and Kaname and Sayu are also talking about things together. 

Alot of feelings... hehe, guess i should have expected that. Almost too much for me. I usually like to watch light hearted comedy stuff or romance... This just seemed more drama than anything. I'd still say watch it, I think its worth it just wish it had more development or absolution. Most anime is like that tho. They dont know how to end things... or leave things fuzzy or unresolved. 

And then... just drift off into the horizon.. more or less.


No comments:

Post a Comment