Saturday, May 10, 2014

So It's Been A Week... (cough) Or so..

Been pretty busy with work lately and of course being a dad... Kids are always fun... I suggest getting some. But even though I've been busy I still managed to keep up with the anime schedule this season. I'm even finding on some nights that I don't have anything left to watchy and im looking for stuff... Typically makes me watch either older shows, rewatch some of my favs or read manga. I do think that Manga has won lately... Alot actually...

But just so you know... Here's a list of what I've been up to.

No Game No Life ep. 5
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation ep. 5
Hitsugi no Chaika ep. 5
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) ep. 5
Blade & Soul ep. 6
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara ep. 4
Black Bullet ep. 5
Captain Earth ep. 5
Gokukoku no Brynhildr ep. 5
Baby Steps ep. 5
Date A Live II ep. 4
Seikoku no Dragonar ep. 5
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii ep. 5
Nisekoi ep. 17
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ep. 5

Stand outs for this week... 
No Game No Life, Black Bullet and Mahouka. All of these eps were excellent and are moving the story onto bigger and better things.

NGNL - Character intro @ the end of the ep... Onward to Victory!
Black Bullet - Assassination attempts by a cursed child!
Mahouka - FINALLY some real action. Glad this Arc is getting underway.

Also, as I said, I've been reading alot of manga... Picked up a new series that I'm reading. Its a lil off the beaten path... especially with the GORE tag on it but I think its good. 'Kinda reminds of Kenichi' was something a reviewer mentioned in their review and it hold true. The name is...

Akame Ga Kill! [MAL] [Batoto]


Based on a sword fighting country bumpkin who gets robbed on day one in the big city. He is picked up and taken in by what appears to be a noble young lady... Boy was he wrong...

I really like it and its interesting... Does there need to be more?

<sigh>

Ok... There's action, comedy, a hint of romance. Everything you need. Wish there was better to watch

No comments:

Post a Comment