Thursday, May 22, 2014

No Game No Life and If Her Flag Breaks

Sadly, it's been a week since I've posted and I really didn't mean to be away that long... Work is just a pain sometimes and when I get home I don't just hop on the computer. It's usually family time and then later on when they all go to bed I stay up a lil later and watch and play whatever I want. That being said, there were some really good episodes this week... 


  • Black Bullet is getting better and better. 
  • Nisekoi is sadly gearing up for the final episode next week. 
  • One Week Friends is still and enjoyable lil slice of life romance. 
  • Captain Earth is still the most surprising for me... I did not expect the show to be that good. Especially with that premise... The whole save humanity kind of thing.
But I'm making this post for the sake of No Game No Life and If Her Flag Breaks... 


I think that Flags was relatively weak this time around... Good ep, and Souta learns alot, but now he can't get anymore because looks like the girl has been tampered with.


No Game No Life was good but they spent the who episode in dialogue. The previous king lost on purpose to an insanely strong Foe so he could learn the secret to the game. He did and they find a secret room with the info... Sora is now fired up to take on the challenge. Can't wait for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment