Saturday, June 7, 2014

Date A Live II 9

So this show is about to end... I'm sad for that cuz its been pretty decent this whole way and the end of this ep... 

Cliffhanger... 

Shido has a sword through the chest... 
Is laying on the floor dying... 
And about to get his head chopped off...

All of a sudden... Tohka spazzes and her spirit powers Invert...

Thats how the episode ends. Really...

I like this show and I can speculate how its going to end... Tohka is going to go crazy and her power, having inverted, is going out of control. Shido has some power of his own and like in the first episode of season 1 hes going to regenerate. I'm sure its gotta end good, so Shido has to save Tohka. He's going to seal it... her inverted power that is. All's well, that ends well probably and I'm not mad at that. Seeing as though it made it to a season 2 I wonder if they can press their luck and make it to season 3. TBH I don't know much about the source material, like if its from a manga or a graphic novel... In truth I don't know if they have that much content to make it. 

But... I hope so, and like a few posts ago... to be continued. 


No comments:

Post a Comment