Saturday, June 21, 2014

Upcoming Season... Winter 2014!!!

Lots to talk about here... Been keeping my eyes peeled for new things coming down the pike... There are of course some staples for me... Let take a look shall we...

1. Sword Art Online 2 - This is probably the most anticipated show for me. I was absolutely in love with the first season of this when it aired and I've been chomping at the bit for a part 2. After the movie, which was kind of a recap for the most part they announced that there would be another and I couldn't be happier. S1 is easily one of my Top 10 anime of all time for me... So I have high expectations for this.



2. Akame Ga Kill! - I've been reading this manga for some time and even though it can get a little gruesome at times (it is about assassins afterall) the story speaks for itself. This one is shounen through and through... A Battle manga where the MC keeps leveling up by training and hard work. Classic premise and awesome execution. I really hope the show does the manga proud and delivers on that promise....



There is actually more i wanna see... But I think I'll make this a multi-parter and talk about some here and there. Cant wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment