Saturday, June 7, 2014

Busy Busy Bee

The last week has been... 'Catch up, catch up, catch up'.. and guess what? I did! Caught up so that every show I'm currently watching is up to date with the latest episode...

Hitsugi no Chaika - 7 and 8
Akuma no Riddle - 8 and 9
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to the Animation - 8 and 9 watched
Nanana's Buried Treasure - 7 and 8

>>Current Eps<< (watched)
Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii - ep 8
Captain Earth - ep 9
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - ep 9
Gokukoku no Brynhildr - ep 9
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - ep 9
Date A Live II - ep 8 and 9
Blade & Soul - ep 9 and 10

Also... Akuma no Riddle ep 10 just downloaded. Will watch that tomorrow.

AAAAANNNNDDD... on top of all that, I've been reading manga on the train again! This is a very good thing, because I'm also behind a shit ton of chapters for alot of the stuff I've been reading. So I'll just give a rundown of where I'm at with what I've been reading...

Nisekoi - Chap 124... 125 just downloaded... Reading in Progress
Fuuka - Chap 17 (You really need to read this...)
Hantsu x Trash - Chap 52
Minamoto-kun Monogatari - chap 125
Baby Steps - Chap 220 (Been reading more than watching!)
Dragons Rioting - Chap 18
Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome - Chap 82

That may feel like a lot... But, it's actually not. I just have a habit of starting and stopping things like this so I've got to stick wit it... Plus MAL lets me keep track of all that.

In other words... if you like anime/manga get a MAL account. I even got an nice lil android app, Pocket MAL that lets me update my lists on the go. Very helpful for those 35 minute train rides in the morning when I knock out like 5-10 chapters that were built up.

No comments:

Post a Comment