Sunday, June 8, 2014

Tonights Lineup

Put 4 on the docket for tonight... 

  • Seikoku no Dragonar
  • Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
  • Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
  • Akuma no Riddle
All of these were Episode 10. Some are nearing a close like Akuma no Riddle or Seikoku no Dragonar. Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei is nearing its half way mark and lucky for me Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is undetermined at this point for how many episodes there are going to be. 

While I will definitely be sad to see Dragonar end... Akuma no Riddle has been an odds out sort of thing for me. Mainly because its not the kind of show i typically watch. Female leads... Anything with 'Ai' at the end of it when it comes to a genre for me is usually off limits. This one is two girls no less... Shojo Ai.

Think that about does it. I still have a few episodes of Baby Steps and this weeks "Captain Earth" which shouldn't take me all that long to watch... but with a house full of kids it's about finding the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment