Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Games Games GAMES!!!

So I've been playing games alot more than usual lately and I think this trend will only continue. There are some really hot titles that are coming out very soon and I can only hope I'll save up enough to afford the ones I really want...

Destiny
FIFA 15

Madden
Shadows of Mordor
Evolve
Assassins Creed Unity
(I'm not putting all their logos... just calling it on that)

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Halo: The Master Chief Collection
Dragon Age: Inquisition
FarCry 4

Hell, even the re-release of Diablo 3 on consoles kind of has me wanting to get it... The point and click is never really appealing. I've always been a direct control kind of guy. Hell, my best friend tried to get me to play EVE Online and I tried it for a while but it would have been so much more fun if I had direct control of the ships instead of point and click.

Those are just the games that I can think of... I know theres a few more I'd consider dabbling in... like Sunset Overdrive or Alien Isolation or even a couple hack 'n' slash like Sacred 3. 

Either way... This holiday season is going to be bumpin'!

Matane!

No comments:

Post a Comment