Monday, August 11, 2014

The Face of the Earth....?

So yea... I didn't fall off it or anything... Just more life in the way you could say. I have managed to catch up on a few series I'd fallen behind on and the craze to finish off Gundam 00 is pretty much taking up my commute to and from work. Hopefully I can finish that off in the next couple of days. Seems like im averaging about 3-5 episodes a day. Not counting if I watch any while I'm home.
Also to note... Akame ga Kill! Yes... this show... WATCH IT!! I'm not a gore fanatic or anything (god knows the manga is pretty gorey) but this show is really bloody... But you kind of get the feeling it needs to be that way. People are being killed and pretty violent ways and the show isn't pulling any punches and I like that. I don't know about any of you... that is to say people who may or may not read this but I started watching anime mainly because I loved cartoons as a kid. As I got older the cartoons didn't and I found my interests moving to more adult oriented material. This of course led to manga and anime in general.
I implore you to please... watch this show and enjoy the story. I know its a tad cliché with its shounen themes and plot but it is still worth it. The action is pretty great and I can't wait to see how far they take the show. There are some pretty neat twists coming up and I'm anxious to see how they will handle this in the anime adaptation of the manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment