Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Took a small manga break...

I've been watching a lot anime and keeping as up to date as possible... and decided to take a small break and try and catch up on a few series. For some reason I seem to have like OCD when it comes to manga lately and instead of fully catching up on a series I've been reading... I'll start a brand new one.

Well.. that happened... Again.


I was considering writing a lil something something about it but I just posted a link to the MAL page for it and that should suffice. I will, however, tell what happens.

So... Boy A tries to sneak a peak into the girls changing room in hopes of seeing Girl C Changing. Girl A ends up obstructing his view but giving him a much better show. With the image burned into his head he becomes enamored with Girl A and asks her out kind of on a whim. To his surprise, she agrees and now they struggle with the awkwardness of being boyfriend/girlfriend and not knowing how to act and also hiding their relationship from everyone. Oh, I also forgot to mention that shes like... super tall... like 20 cm taller than him.

Gotta love the couple dynamic. So far I like it... I didnt really get to experience dating alot when I was younger so its kind of a vicarious type of thing for me... Good story and I cant wait to read more.

Also, if you're interested in reading manga and don't know where to go then I can make some suggestions... Google always helps but may not lead you to the best place.

www.batoto.net
www.mangahere.com
www.starkana.com

Those are probably the main few sites I use. There are others but I'm not going to go through my bookmarks and lay them all out. Also, if you're interested in reading on say a mobile device, I have a suggestion there too...

iPhones you're on your own... I don't like any of the apps on that platform for reading manga. Android however I suggest www.mangawatcher.org. There is an app he has you can download to your phone or tablet and it lets you stream the chapters as well as download them for offline reading. It's what I use just about everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment