Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Some Episode 2's out this week

Managed to catch some new episodes... The season is moving along nicely.

Fruit of Grisaia Episode 2
Madan no Ou to Vanadis Episode 2

Both were good and continued almost right where they ended last week. I think if i had to choose between the 2 of them then I'd rather watch Grisaia. It has more characters that are important. Vanadis is definitely one of the better shows this season but it feels like the story is going to mainly revolve around just him and her. Whereas in Grisaia it feels like its more about everyone in the school and they may all get screen time and some story play. 

I did also watch Ore Twintail ni Narimasu... but it was late and I was kind of falling asleep. Not really sure how I feel about it only because the MC actually gets a bracelet that turns him into a girl with twintails. I guess if you're into that sorta thing... the twintails I mean. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice pig tails here and there they can be really kawaii... but he's kind of obsessed with them and willing to take on the form of a chick to protect the world from losing its twintails... Weird to say the least... and no cracking jokes about the fact that i watched it... It was hard enough. I like to give things a chance... so I'll be watching at the very least through episode 4. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment