Sunday, October 12, 2014

Some Stuff I Watched...

Didn't post for a little while but that don't mean I didn't watch anything as I'm always watching something. If you want to know what I'm watching on Crunchyroll you can always find that out on my twitter feed @blackhawksnip3r. It's a pretty neat little function that whenever I watch something it posts it on twitter. Helpful sometimes when even I don't remember what I watched. So, as twitter says... this is what I've watched recently...

Trinity Seven Episode 1
CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon Episode 2
Sword Art Online Episode 14.5 (It's a recap episode so... thats why its .5)

Your Lie in April Episode 1

I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying Episode 2
Chaika - The Coffin Princess - Avenging Battle Episode 1 (I didn't get to finish this tho)


-=My Thoughts=-

So a few new series starting and I'm gonna have to say that Trinity Seven shows the most promise with Your Lie in April coming in a close second. There is actually some more episode 1's that I need to watch but have yet to do so... God I wish there was just more hours in the day. SAO was just a recap and I'm not mad because I think that like season 1 it is about to shift in another direction. The  I Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying is only small episodes like 3 minutes. Just a funny look at an a normal Wife dealing with an Otaku husband. Chaika seems to pick up where season 1 left off or a little after that. I need to go back and watch the rest. CROSS ANGE is getting weirder as it goes on... The MC is almost raped by her superior... crazy stuff but I'll continue watching because someone has to... :)

I'm really excited about Trinity Seven. I read a good deal of the manga that was available to me and it's a pretty interesting story and I like the characters and how they are presented and developed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment