Saturday, February 22, 2014

Its Christmas!!!

Well... not exactly.. Tax returns are here!! I got mine and a shiny new Xbox One. 

Picked up...

  • The Xbox (duh!)
  • Titanfall Controller
  • Forza Motorsport 5
  • Battlefield 4
  • An extra year of Xbox Live
  • Some rechargable batteries for the controllers
I will say this... it did take a bit of time to get everything up and running though. The interface is very similar to what we had on the XBOX 360 but doesn't work like it at all... I guess I'm going to have to get used to it and until then it all just seems a tad clunky to me. Hell, I cant even access my Plex server from the damn thing. I thought it was supposed to work WITH windows? I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my game on for the next few days and i think i may not be able to find the time to update this as often as i'd like.

I am definitely still watching anime... and i'm almost caught up on most of my series. I actually watching some last night...

  • Nourin 7
  • Golden Time 19
  • Chuunibyou 7
  • Engaged to the Unidentified 7
And waiting on deck i have...

  • Strike the Blood 19
  • Magical Warfare 7
  • Nagi no Asukara 20
  • Kill La Kill 19
  • ZX Ignition 6
I think there is some more but i'm not sure off the top of my head... So if you are reading this... I dont know if i have any followers yet or not... I might not update for a few and if not, you know why... The XBOX ate my brain!

On a side note... i bought a 3DS XL for myself. I feel like such a kid again... chasing after pokemon and following Link through his adventure. Best $220 i spent in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment