Friday, February 28, 2014

Still Alive... Kinda kickin... I guess

Still alive and kicking... Anime still running full throttle and now i got the Xbox One in the mix. Battlefield is fun and OMG i can't wait til Titanfall in 2 weeks. Its gonna be amazing. I didn't get to play as much of the beta as i would have liked and sadly I didn't get my Xbox One soon enough to participate on the console... just the PC. But none the less it was still fun. 

Now... I've been playing catch up on the anime front and i also was able to read a lil bit in there too...

In the past few days I've spent alot of time coming and going from work and making full use of the 40 min each way commute. I've knocked out alot of anime i had backed up... There was some  Kill la Kill in there... some Nagi no Asukara, Engaged to the Unidentified, Magical Warfare, Maken-Ki, Golden Time, Chuunibyou, Strike the Blood, Hamatora, Ippo... I watched Witch Craft Works... I'm more or less current in almost every anime i've been trying to keep up with... There might be one or two with eps still unseen. 

Also got to read some stuff... Stuff that i actually bought for once and didn't read it online. This manga is actually pretty good. I saw it reviewed on animenewsnetwork.com and decided to take a look. Found 2 volumes translated and printed at the local Barnes & Noble and picked them up along with Vol. 1 of Nisekoi. Granted, I've read Nisekoi but its too good to just let go. That anime is so funny its almost side splitting sometimes. Anyway, back to the manga...

From the New World... Group of friends in a post apocalyptic world who now have the use of Magick. What is magick and what are the Adults of the village hiding? What lies beyond the rope surrounding the village... Great story and i cant wait to read more... Haven't decided if i'm going to just read this in print or look ahead and read some online. Either way... It seems awesome and i cant wait to read more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment