Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Forza 6 is Almost Here!

I have been playing Forza since its inception on the original xbox. I've literally owned every single one. I think 4 was the best simply for the sheer amount of content that came with the GOTY edition... which I ended up buying as a second copy. Yes, I bought more than one copy... and it wasn't the first time either. I actually bought 2 copies of FM3 as well.

So it's that time again...


This year its a whole new ball game... More cloud computing and Drivatars and now we get the new Ford GT and a boat load of Autovista cars. In 5 there weren't that many that got the full Autovista treatment but this time I think its like 400+ cars and the gameplay is running in 1080p60fps. Thats blazing fast.

I just downloaded the demo and played through the limited career mode they offered... Which is about 3 to 5 races long and at the end it opens up the Rivals Mode which has leaderboard functionality. I only did the first race and my first time was good enough for about 800+ place on the leaderboard. I'm sure if I spent more time with it that I could probably get it down but who's got time for that? There are far too many games coming out this holiday season... Not to mention that Madden is still in full swing. I really wanna pick this game up but it may have to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment