Friday, September 11, 2015

Site is Stumbled On...

So I think I've said in the past or you should know this about me know... I love manga. There are other forms of manga also though that some people may not know about. Manhwa (Man-wa) is korean and is actually read from left to right like publications here in the states.

I seem to find alot of these Manhwa in the form of WEBTOONs. This is like a separate classification all its own on most of the manga reading sites. I just stumbled onto a site I found after finding a new Webtoon to read. The Webtoon is called 'Sweet Guy' [Batoto]. The scanlators include in their info page, a web address that states Batoto gets the chapters 24 hours after its released on their site. Well... why not read it there?!

Thats what I did.

They have a few other series that I like and I thought it might be nice to share this website. It's called...

YOMANGA
[link]

 A snippet from their series page... (I hear lady justice is ending -_-)

Series

Ongoing
Prison School
Need RAWs
Unbalance x3
Ongoing
Sweet Guy
Ongoing
Lady Justice
Ongoing
Kyoaku Gakuen
Ongoing
SStudy
Dropped
Dragons Rioting
Ongoing
Need a Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment