Thursday, January 30, 2014

An Anime I Missed...

So i missed a good show this summer and I'm not sure why. The show is called...

Servant X Service


So the shows basically about a rag tag (just realized I've used that phrase more than once... might become a habit) bunch of people who start working in the Welfare office. *pause* dot dot dot. Yes i said it... the Welfare office. Whats next the DMV? Don't let the premise fool you. There is much to laugh at as you can expect from this show. The characters a unique and fun, the story isn't too heavy, as far as i can see for now... I'm not actually done yet. I started watching a couple days ago and i think I'm a lil more than half way through. When I do finish it up I'm going to come back and write up a full review of the damn thing with characters and all. Anyway there are only 13 episodes so it isnt too long... and the story hasnt seemed muddled or stalling as far as i can tell... but the humor just keeps coming.


Chihaya is a Cosplay-Nut

No comments:

Post a Comment