Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Todays Manga Obsession...

(click and follow for better description)


My Take on things...

-Sooo... I just started reading this and already im hooked. I kinda have a thing for RomCom lately and I probably wont read anything else until all available chapters are assimilated. I linked the the MAL description simply because i love their site and have been a member for so long that its just become second nature. This manga is really entertaining and keeps things interesting. Only made it to about chapter 40 and the comedy is over the top. There's a lil romance thrown into the harem mix but its to be expected. Really hoping for a Yamada x Shiraishi in the end as thats all that really makes sense but they got a few more 'witches' to find so who knows what they could pull outta their hats. I did sadly see this get picked up by Crunchyroll but i still think it might get scanlated outside their grasp.

No comments:

Post a Comment