Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tonights Activities..

So a co-worker lent me a few Xbox 360 games and i haven't really had time to start on either of them until tonight. Splinter Cell Blacklist and Ghost Recon Future Soldier. Only got time on Blacklist tonight and I have to admit I'm a little rusty with the controller. All those hours of PC gaming more of less put me off it. I only completed like 1 mission and then started the second but seems like an interesting game. Hopefully i get more time with it later... I did limit myself though so I'd be able to get a couple episodes in tonight... 

-Chuunibyou 2 Ep 3
-Wizard Barrister Ep 2
-Maken-ki Two Ep 2

Its kinda late so i'll make this quick... 


-Maken-ki is shameless... I wonder if they're going to develop a plot in this one at all... These first 2 eps have been nothing but pure fan service. I'm not one to complain and in all honesty, I'm happy if it continues... I just wont take it serious. Just girls with big tits flopping around.. Easy to get the picture. 


-Chuunibyou 2 is awesome. This show keeps the laughs coming. I love the retarded back and forth between Yuta and Rikka.. Too dense for their own good. Also Nibutani is hilarious whenever shes on screen now... Keep a look out for her. Plus this new chick might kick Rikka into relationship mode with Yuta and he deserves it for putting up with all her shit. Poor guy has to police his own girlfriends retarded psychotic episodes... I know i say that, and it sounds harsh but those episodes make the show.
>sidenote: the sequence where yuta ends up in drag... HILARIOUS!
(thats him throwing Nibutani's phone)


-Wizard Barristers... I havent mentioned this one yet i believe. Its a little off the beaten path with a not so conformist plot (magician lawyers). But, surprisingly this lil show is a must watch for me every week.


Wrap Up time.. Still more shows to watch and hopefully i can get them in tomorrow. Also would like to put in some more with Blacklist but who knows what the family wants to do after work... 

No comments:

Post a Comment